Antibody Response to Human Papillomavirus Recombinant Vaccine (Gardasil) in Girls and Young Women With Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.