A Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of MK0736 When Added to Ongoing Therapy With Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor (ACEI) or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) in Patients With T2DM and Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MK 0736 (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (602) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.