Investigation of the Efficacy and Safety of Concomitant Administration of Ciclesonide Nasal Spray and Azelastine Nasal Spray in Patients (18 Years or Older) With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) Not Adequately Controlled on an Intranasal Corticosteroid or Antihistamine Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine; Ciclesonide
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma; AstraZeneca
- 04 May 2012 Company added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2008 New trial record.