A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter, Dose-ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ciclesonide HFA Nasal Aerosol in Adult and Adolescent Patients 12 Years and Older With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma
- 04 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2009 Integrated trial information from CTP 31721 (written from MR 9086463) with this record, since it was a duplicate.
- 01 Aug 2009 Efficacy and tolerability results reported in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History