A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo- and Active-Comparator-Controlled, Single-Dose Study to Assess the Efficacy of KAI-1678 Administered by Subcutaneous Infusion for the Treatment of Postoperative Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs KAI 1678 (Primary) ; Ketorolac
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors KAI Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2009 Official title, actual start date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.