A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Response Study to Evaluate 851B Gel Delivered Intravaginally Twice a Week for Two, Three-Week Cycles in Women Who Are Positive For High-Risk Genotypes of Human Papillomavirus and Have Mild Cytological Abnormalities.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epetirimod (Primary)
- Indications Cervical dysplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors 3M Pharmaceuticals; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 17 Dec 2008 New trial record.
- 08 Dec 2008 The study was terminated to due to lack of efficacy according to ClinicalTrials.gov.