A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Avanafil in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetic Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Avanafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVIVE-D; REVIVE-Diabetes
- 26 Jun 2013 Avanafil approved for treatment of erectile dysfunction in the EU based on results of the RIVIVE, REVIVE-Diabetes and REVIVE-RP, according to a VIVUS media release.
- 31 Jul 2012 Results published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
- 28 Apr 2012 Results from this trial were used to support US FDA approval of avanafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History