A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent Seasonal Influenza Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine (Recombinant) in Older Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 21 Mar 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.