A Double-Blind, Randomized, Multi-Center, Repeat-Dose, Comparison of the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of the Opioid Combination Q8003 to Each of the Individual Milligram Components (Oxycodone and Morphine) in the Management of Acute Moderate to Severe Pain Following Bunionectomy Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine; Morphine/oxycodone; Oxycodone
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 20 Apr 2009 Results were reported in a QRxPharma media release.
- 24 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History