A Phase II Clinical Trial for Untreated Patients With Multiple Myeloma Eligible for Stem Cell Transplant: Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Plus Low-dose Dexamethasone (Ld x 4 Cycles) Then Stem Cell Collection Followed by Randomization to Continued Ld or Stem Cell Transplantation (SCT) Plus Maintenance L
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.