A Phase 1b/2 Study of AMG 479 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for the First-Line Treatment of Advanced Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 09 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2010 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.