A Phase 2 Trial of MLN8237, an Oral Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, according to a Millennium media release.
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.