Mono-centre, open-label study to investigate the multi-dose pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety of Interferon alpha-2b Cream in women with a history of cytological diagnosed Pap IIID, with a confirmed histological diagnosis of CIN I or II, and of confirmed HPV+ status.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 16 Sep 2011 Results will be presented at the Twenty Seventh International Papillomavirus Conference and Clinical Workshop, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.
- 16 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2010, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.