Phase II/III trial of topical interferon-alpha 2b in patients with cervical dysplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical dysplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Nov 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jun 2010 to NULL.
- 11 Nov 2011 The US FDA removes a clinical hold on an IND application for this trial, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.
- 12 Oct 2011 Helix BioPharma has filed a complete response to the clinical hold, according to a Helix BioPharma media release.