Phase IIa 20 Week Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Escalating Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Four Oral Doses of NP031112, a Novel GSK3 Inhibitor, in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease Patients With Stable Anticholinesterasic Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tideglusib (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Noscira
- 15 Jul 2010 Results were presented at the International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD), according to a Noscira media release. Results were discussed within the media release.
- 15 Jul 2010 Results presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
- 13 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.