A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ocrelizumab in Combination With Methotrexate Compared With Infliximab Plus Methotrexate in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Currently Responding Inadequately to Etanercept or Adalimumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary) ; Infliximab; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CINEMA
- Sponsors Genentech
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2010 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by Oregon Health and Science University.