A Phase 2b, Parallel Group, Placebo And Active Comparator Controlled Study To Investigate The Safety, Toleration And Efficacy Of 6-Week Once Daily Administration Of Inhaled PF-00610355 Dry Powder In Patients With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 610355 (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (Estonia) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 380 to 400 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from May 2009 to May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.