A Phase1 Open Label Safety Study of Intrastriatal Infusion of Adeno-Associated Virus Encoding Human Aromatic L-Amino Acid Decarboxylase (AAV-hAADC-2) in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease [AAV-hAADC-2-003].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-hAADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned end date (March 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.