A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multi-Center, Adaptive Dose-Ranging, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy on MRI Lesion Parameters and Determining the Dose Response Curve of BAF312 Given Orally Once Daily in Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. [FOR EXTENSION STUDY SEE 7000230025]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Siponimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLD
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Oct 2012 Results assessing the correlation between magnetic resonance imaging and lymphocyte counts presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 13 Oct 2012 Primary analysis presented at the28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 28 Apr 2012 Main efficacy results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History