Nonmyeloablative Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Mobilized Hematopoietic Precursor Cell Transplantation For Severe Congenital Anemias Including Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) and Beta-Thalassemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 124 to 150.
- 13 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jan 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.