A Single Arm Open-Label, Phase II Study of Bevacizumab in Combination With Trastuzumab and Capecitabine as First-Line Treatment of Patients With HER2-Positive Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAX
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History