A phase II study to determine the efficacy and safety of conventional dose oral treosulfan in patients with advanced pre-treated Ewings sarcoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OTIS
- 19 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by UKCRN.
- 09 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2012 to 14 Sep 2012 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 27 Jul 2012 Accrual to date is 84% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.