Azacitidine maintenance therapy after allogeneic stem cell transplantation for CML (VZ-CML-PI-0130).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record..
- 30 Sep 2014 Trial status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2014 According to NCT record; status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.