A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Exploratory, 28-Day Study to Examine the Effects of AR9281 on Blood Pressure and Glucose Tolerance in Patients With Mild to Moderate Hypertension and Impaired Glucose Tolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AR 9281 (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arete Therapeutics
- 21 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.