An Open-Label, Multicenter Extension Study of Chimeric Anti-Phosphatidylserine Monoclonal Antibody (Bavituximab) in Patients with Refractory Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Peregrine Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Apr 2009 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Peregrine Pharmaceuticals) added as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 23 Dec 2008 New trial record.