Prevention of Progression of Duodenal Adenomas to Cancer in Patients With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Ursodeoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Intestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreDuoFAP
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.