A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Three Doses of Aplindore MR (1, 3, and 6 mg Twice Daily) in Patients With Early Parkinson Disease (APLIED).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Aplindore (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APLIED
- 29 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.