A Phase II Multi-Center, Open-Label, Study of Nilotinib at a Dose of 300mg Twice Daily in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2016 This trial is completed in Ireland (end date: 15 Feb 2016), according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.