A Phase II With a Lead in Phase I Study to Examine the Tolerability, Safety Profile and Efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine and Gefitinib in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2008 New trial record.