Treatment Intensification With R-ICE and High-Dose Cyclophosphamide for Diffuse Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Based on Early [18F] FDG-PET Scanning
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.