Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokinetic Effects of BMS-708163 in the Treatment of Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Avagacestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 250 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Recommended-dose' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History