A PHASE 3, MULTI-CENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, CONTROLLED STUDY OF THE LONG-TERM ANALGESIC EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF TANEZUMAB ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH NON-STEROIDAL ANTIINFLAMMATORY DRUGS (NSAIDS) VERSUS NSAIDS ALONE IN PATIENTS WITH OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE KNEE OR HIP.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary) ; Celecoxib; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Mar 2014 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as requested by the US FDA due to reports of worsening osteoarthritis, according to a Pfizer media release.