A Phase I/II Clinical Study Using Pentamidine in Patients With Metastatic Colon Cancer Undergoing Standard Folinic Acid, 5-Fluorouracil, or Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy as Second-Line and/or Third-Line Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pentamidine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncozyme Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.