PROspective PioglitAzone Clinical Trial In MacroVascular Events: A Macrovascular Outcome Study in Type 2 Diabetic Patients Comparing Pioglitazone With Placebo in Addition to Existing Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary disorders; Diabetic angiopathies; Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROactive; PROactive-10
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 19 May 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis on Cardiovascular Outcomes of EMPA-REG, PROactive, ORIGIN, SAVOR, EXAMINE, CANVAS, ELIXA, TECOS, LEADER studies, published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 15 Jul 2010 Results reported in a Takeda media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History