A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Long-Term Safety of Ragweed (Ambrosia Artemisiifolia) Sublingual Tablet (SCH 39641) in Adult Subjects With a History of Ragweed-Induced Rhinoconjunctivitis With or Without Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Short ragweed pollen allergen extract (Ragwitek) (Primary)
- Indications Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Jun 2013 Results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 08 May 2013 License application for ragweed allergy immunotherapy tablet was accepted for review by the US FDA, according to an ALK-Abello media release.
- 06 Mar 2012 Results reporting ocular and nasal symptom outcomes presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History