Phase II Trial of Vorinostat Plus Tacrolimus and Mycophenolate to Prevent Graft Versus Host Disease Following Reduced Intensity Conditioning Related Donor Allogeneic Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint 'Acute-graft-versus-host-disease' has been met, as reported at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 09 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.