Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Duloxetine-referenced, Fixed Dose Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of [Vortioxetine] Lu AA21004 in Acute Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in Elderly Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 17 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 08 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met.
- 08 May 2012 Results have been presented at the 165th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA-2012) according to a Lundbeck A/S media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History