A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Rizatriptan 10 mg ODT for the Treatment of Acute Migraine in Patients on Topiramate for Migraine Prophylaxis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rizatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 16 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Spain and France.
- 27 Jun 2010 Results were reported at the 52nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 17 Nov 2009 Actual end date changed from Nov 2009 to Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History