A Phase I/II, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Multicenter, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Different Formulations of an Adjuvanted or Non-Adjuvanted Cell Culture-Derived H5N1 Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Subjects 18 - 40 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; MF 59 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 29 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.