Open, Single Center, Randomised, Parallel Group Pilot Study to Investigate a Calcineurin Free Immunosuppressive Treatment for de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients: A Comparison of a Rapamycin/MMF/Steroids Regime to a Cyclosporine A Neoral/MMF/Steroids Regimen in the Prevention of Acute Rejection Following Renal Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Calfree
- 01 Feb 2010 Results of an anlysis investigating tubular toxicity published in the American Journal of Kidney Diseases 55: 335-343, No. 2, Feb 2010
- 27 Dec 2008 New trial record.