Phase Ib Study To Evaluate The Safety Of Combining IGF-1R Antagonist R1507 With Multiple Standard Chemotherapy Drug Treatments In Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teprotumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Etoposide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed; Sorafenib; Temozolomide; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Dec 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2013 Trial was terminated early due to discontinued development of R1507, according to ASCO 2013 abstract.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results were presented at 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2013).