Long-Term Extension of the Multinational, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Studies PDY6045 and PDY6046 to Document the Safety of Teriflunomide When Added to Treatment With Interferon-Beta or Glatiramer Acetate in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis With Relapses.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 182 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.