A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of 12 Weeks of Treatment With ARRY-371797 in Patients With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis and Inadequate Response to Conventional Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ARRY 797 (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 168 to 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.