An Open, Randomised, Cross-Over, Single Centre Pharmacokinetic (Phase I) Study of the Biliary Excretion Following Single Doses of AZD0837, Given in the Duodenum Via a Loc-I-Gut Catheter, Alone or in Combination With Ketoconazole (Once Daily for 4 Days), to Young Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 0837; Ketoconazole
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Apr 2009 to Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2009 Actual start date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.