A Multi-Centre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Five-Way Crossover Study Evaluating the Dose Response and Duration of Action of GSK2190915 Compared to Placebo in Subjects With Mild Asthma Who Experience Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fiboflapon (Primary)
- Indications Exercise-induced asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has not been met.
- 01 Mar 2014 Results published in the Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History