Nalmefene Efficacy Study II: Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy Study of 20 mg Nalmefene, as Needed Use, in Patients With Alcohol Dependence.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nalmefene (Primary)
- Indications Alcohol withdrawal
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESENSE2
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 09 Jun 2016 Results of a predictive microsimulation model assessing public health benefits of nalmefene and psychosocial support for the reduction of alcohol consumption from ESENSE1, ESENSE2 and SENSE trials published in the Applied Health Economics and Health Policy
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled results for treatment response and quality of life measures in patients with high drinking risk level presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled results for treatment adherence in patients with high drinking risk level presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History