Prospective 24-week, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating Safety and Change in Efficacy-related Surrogate Parameters in Patients With Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type Under Treatment With Increasing Dosages of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (Octagam 10%).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Octapharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2007-007134-19).
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History