Autophagic Modulation With Anti-Angiogenic Therapy in Patients With Advanced Malignancies: A Phase I Trial of Sunitinib and Hydroxychloroquine.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxychloroquine (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2012 Lead trial centre changed from University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey to National Cancer Institute as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.