Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of 2 Doses Of CP-690,550 Monotherapy In Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORAL-Solo
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Nov 2017 Results of pooled post-hoc analysis from six phase III studies including this study, were published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results (n=2673) of post-hoc analysis assessing the impact of inflammation severity at baseline on efficacy and safety of tofacitinib using pooled data from four phase II trials (NCT00413660, NCT00550446, NCT00603512, NCT00687193) and five phase III trials (ORAL Scan, ORAL Solo, ORAL Sync, ORAL Standard, ORAL Step), presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of a pooled analysis of phase III trials (ORAL Solo, ORAL Start, ORAL Step, ORAL Scan, ORAL Sync and ORAL Standard) assessing Tofacitinib Efficacy in Patients with Moderate Vs Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History