A Randomized, Partially Observer-Blind, Single-Centre Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of MF59-Adjuvanted or Non-Adjuvanted H5N1 Influenza Vaccines in Adults Primed With Adjuvanted Influenza A/Vietnam/1194/04 (H5N1) Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 24 Jun 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 76 to 77%.
- 30 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 30 Nov 2010 to 6 Jul 2011 as reported by UKCRN.